Monday, July 19, 2010

2L Coke

It's getting closer to Metrocon! I'm excited but I'm going to miss the time I spent with my cast members. I felt that this year I grew closer to several of them and opened myself up more instead of leaving all my feelings in. I'm happy that I grew more confidence in myself and no longer feel awkward when I say that I'm amazing or whatnot. I feel as though I am. I'm a unique person. Though, I'm still that awkward kid at parties and...anywhere else. I choose my interjections wisely.

Sometimes I wish to go back in time and take things better. If I thought more clearly I think I would have talked it out with the new guy. He's a cool dude, though I keep ignoring him and then giving him attention. It's a repetitive pattern. He asked me if I hated him yesterday. Gosh, I hope he was joking. I like looking at him but my feelings have to be ignored cause I don't wish for things to get difficult. I feel as though he becomes quiet when I'm around. It's most likely my awkwardness. A little hard to handle when you've told the guy you liked him and that he knows about it...blah blah blah.

Anywho, I've pretty much finished my costumes for Metrocon. I'm excited. All I have to do now is touch up a few wigs for friends and style another for someone else. Busy busy bee I will be. I'm hoping a lot of people go to the panels I'm in. I'm in the Ouran Host Club the Musical panel and Maid Cafe. I'm also in Star Party. I hope they get lots of people. I'm thrilled as well as upset that it's all going to end. But thankfully, I will be hanging out with some of them even if the con as ended.


Time for some One Night in Bangkok...

No comments:

Post a Comment