Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Orange Snot

So recently I had gotten sick. I'm not sure how I caught it but it just seems to be the common cold I guess. I went by the first day with just a sore throat, it's not really sore by it's what I can classify it as. A stuffing nose followed, one nostril, weird. My significant other gave me medicine that opens your sinuses. It worked for the most part but now I have this snot that needs to go somewhere, lol.

But anyways, lemme tell you about what just happen and currently happening to my body. BUT FIRST, some background information: I'm am playing Roll, from Megaman, in a a show called Star Party at an anime convention by name of Metrocon! Be sure to go. Go go go. Yes, I'm advertising it. So I just woke up from a dream where I was Roll and I was clean up this parking garage and every so often I would have t fight bad guys. I kept running away from them cause I fail at fighting. I don't remember what made me wake up but I woke up with a racing heart. I looked it up and got

"This rapid heart rate may be in response to adrenalin suring a dream that you have had and that things were exacerbated the more your worried about the symptoms. "

It might have been adrenalin from the dream? I dunno. This has never happened to me before. I do know that I feel extremely weak. I also looked up and foung that it could be possible heart disease but I recently went to the doctor and he told me I was healthy as a horse with an athlete's standards. My heart rate is slowing down a bit, but I still feel shaky all over. I already tried multiple times laying down and taking deep breaths but nothing.

I unno. I'm sure it'll go away, I just hope it doesn't happen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment